- This style is written for, and will only work with seaweedchan's 4chanX fork available here
- To get the board links to display properly, use the custom navigation found in the advanced section of the settings. Click here for an example.
- In order to get the "+" (All boards toggle) after BOARDS you must have "toggle-all" in the Custom Board Navigation
- Sadly, many parts of the stylesheet break when used on Chrome. I may get around to fixing it one day, but I wouldn't count on it. Sorry.
- Toggle the sidebar by toggling header auto-hide (Default keybind is shift + h).
Installation (assuming Firefox)
- Install the Stylish extension to manage your userstyles; once installed, just click on "Write New Style", give it a name, and paste the CSS there.